Recyclable waste includes:
- Paper waste, such as cardboards, books, magazines, newspapers, documents, brochures or shredded paper etc.
- Used clothings
Shredding Service & E-waste Destruction
PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act) has been implemented on 2014 for safeguarding sensitive personal data. Periodic data shredding is a necessary action for ensuring crime prevention and non-disclosure assurance.
- Off site shredding service for confidential/sensitive documents
- Cross cut shredding technology
- Certificate of destruction
We are always eager and open for a discussion to cater for all your needs!
- Waste & recycling management
- Cleaning services
- IT services
Bulk Waste Disposal
We assist in disposal services for unwanted bulky items as well.
- Old furnitures
- Used/broken pallets
- Renovation/Commercial waste
- Heavy items etc.
*Above quotation for no collection fees excludes bulky items such as furnitures. We reserve the rights to revise quotations at time of collection if items differ from and/or are more than what we agreed upon.